Tri-County Broadcasting (WFOB-AM / WBVI-FM) general contest rules:
1. All on-air contests indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2. Contest methods may include random telephone selection, email entry, printed entry blanks, faxed entry
and website/ facebook entry.
3. When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air promotional
announcements and any written rules.
4. Contest and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 or older unless otherwise indicated.
5. The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning prizes to once every 30 days per household.
6. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. All federal, state and local laws apply.
7. No purchase is necessary to participate in contest and promotions.
8. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prizes can't be
exchanged for cash.
9. Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
10. The radio station is not responsible for any prizes mailed. Prizes to be picked up at the station
will be held for 30 days unless otherwise indicated.
11. Employees of Roppe Holdings Inc and any other sponsors are not eligible.
12. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and
re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station.
13. Contest winners on facebook pages (Morning Mix, Afternoon Remix, WFOB or Mix 96.7)
must contact the station within 24 hours of winning the contest.
14. The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a
contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the
selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virtue of
entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.